A) 846 w
B) 746 w
C) 766 w
D) 756 w
- One horse power is equal to _______ watts.
- LED technology is energy efficient.what does LED stand for?
- Contours’are lines connection places having ?
- Which word does not belong to the others?
- Night vision is possible with the help of ___________?
- WMO stands for_________.
- Last week of September is observed as:
- Which international agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- With which war is the name of Florence nightingale associated?
- Of the various agencies of United Nations, the oldest one is