A) India and Maldives
B) India and Nepal
C) Nepal and Srilanka
D) Srilanka and Bangladesh
- Which country recognized Bangladesh first?
- Which is not member of SAARC
- “Temple Trees” is an official residence of the:
- Highest per capita income among SAARC
- Which countries share the water of Caspian sea?
- Ringitt is currency of
- Highest literacy rate among SAARC
- Which of the following countries has the largest number of Airports?
- Ariana is Airline of
- Ariana is the airline of
- The only Hindu state in the world is:
- ‘MCMahan Line’ is a boundry between:
- Among the SAARC Countries, the smallest by area and population is:
- Amoung the saarc countries, the highest income per capita is of
- Which country has the shortest land border with India?
- Bakhtar news agency of
- Nexalite movement is in
- Adam peak is located in ?
- How many countries share their border with India?
- Which country is the best friend of India?