- Egyptian city Aswan is famous for:
- SAFTA signed on 6 January 2004 in_______________?
- WMO stands for_________.
- The Headquaters of International Labour Organization (ILO) Located in:
- Identify the function of IMF:
- Which international agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- Last week of September is observed as:
- With which war is the name of Florence nightingale associated?
- Of the various agencies of United Nations, the oldest one is
- Canada’s Mr.Arnold Smith was the first secretary general of