- Among the SAARC Countries, the smallest by area and population is:
- What is the serial number of the, Kalimah Rad-i-Kufr among the six Kalimahs?
- Which of the following countries introduced paper curreny in the world?
- Which one of the following countries expelled the Palestine liberation…
- The sum of two consecutive number is 55, which is the largest number?
- How many countries pakistan’s forces serving under UN peacekeeping mission…
- UAN stands for
- Greenwich, a city of London is famous for
- Out of the world’s ten most populated countries, Pakistan in at number:
- Amoung the saarc countries, the highest income per capita is of
- How many countries share their border with India?
- What is the total number of Sahabis included in Ashra Mubashara?
- Which of the following countries has the largest area in the world?
- white goods are:
- Pakistan shares its borders with _____ neighboring countries
- Which of the following countries has the largest number of Airports?
- The Headquaters of International Labour Organization (ILO) Located in:
- Largest producer if oil in OPEC countries:
- Of the various agencies of United Nations, the oldest one is
- After US, the largest number of Atomic Reactors are in: