- Normandy is in?
- Nour-ul-Maliki was the President of
- Which country included in “Hom of Africa”?
- “Bay of Bisscay” is situated between:
- Ural mountain is in ?
- Lea Harrve is the seaport of
- Famous bridge golden gate is located in
- The Bolshevik revolution is associated with
- The game of Hockey orginated from:
- The war of roses (1455-1485) in European history is associated with the
- Napolean Bona parte was the king of
- Ural Mountain is in ?
- The world’s oldest surviving monarchy is in
- Football world Cup 2010 was won by ?
- Mohammad Bouzizl lived in ?
- Where is the H.Q. of the Interpol?
- Salisbury is the old name of
- Yen is the currency of:
- Bay of biscay is situated in:
- The statue of Liberty was presented to US by ?