A. 3 females
B. 3 males
C. 2 males
D. Cne female
- Which prize is awarded annually on December 10 each year for outstanding works in various fields?
- Nobel peace prize 2011 was given to:
- Nobel Peace Prize 2004 was awarded to “Wangari Maathal” of:
- The Nobel prize for peace is given in the city of:
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Alfred Bernard Nobel started Nobel Prize. To which country did he belong?
- Alfred Bernhard Nobel started Nobel Prize.bTo which country did he belong?
- The Noble Prize for Peace is given in the city
- Noble prize for peace is awarded in
- When was the first Nobel Prize awarded?