A. South Sudan
C. East Timor
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- How many bones are there in a newly born infant
- Egyptian city Aswan is famous for:
- The world’s deadliest conflict was?
- The first test tube baby of the World was born in:
- Borobudur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is located in
- Jeju Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is located in.
- Doldrums are:
- Last week of September is observed as:
- The newly designed Secrety General of Islamic Coporation Iac Madina belongs to: