- The worlds famous bridge “Golden Gate” is located in;
- SCOUT established by
- When did challenger’s, one of 4 space shuttle programme of NASA, two astronauts became the first human being to fly freely in space?
- What do you understand by “Choreography”?
- What is the meaning of Android?
- What are negroid, Mongoloid, Aryan and the Caucasian?
- 7th April is the day celebrated as
- Literally the word ethics stand for ?
- SCOUT established by:
- In hic organ of the United Nations all member states of UN are represented?