A. Adolf Hitler
B. Napoleon Bonaparte
- Which war is known as 1st War of Freedom?
- How much blood does a normal adult person have in the body?
- A person who performs prayer alone is called_____
- In which battle Hazret Khalid bin Waleed was titled ?
- The “Battle of Yermuk” was fought between Muslims and:
- Which was the Napoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to…
- Name the first person who declared his conversion to Islam emphatically
- Battle of Tabouk was against of ….?
- In which battle English won and captured lahore?
- In which battle Musliam Women Practice first time …?
- In which battle Abu Jahal was killed ?
- Battle of chains was fought against ?
- The only person to win two unshared Noble prizes
- ________ was the Battle in which Muslims suffered heavy losses.
- Adolf hitlor was the dictator of ?
- “Tumooat” means:
- Battle between Muhammad Bin Qasim and Raja Dhir was fought in?
- In which battle the teeth of Holy Prophet were martyred?
- Name the person who was exiled to saint helena after renowned battle of…
- The person who served both as the Governor-General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan was: