- Which country gifted the 'Statue of Liberty' to USA in 1886?
- The country through which the equator passes is :
- "Taipei" is the capital of:-
- Football world Cup 2010 was won by ?
- Which of the continents has the lowest population growth rate?
- Who became the first black President of South Africa, his party was banned in 1961…
- Baht is the currency of which country..?
- Blue River is located in?
- Which continent has the highest number of countries?
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- The Suez Canal connects
- Which country leads in the production of zinc
- which country is called the Cockpit of Europe ?
- The Earth's rotation on its axis is from:
- Economic crisis of 1930 originated in:
- The association of the South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) has its Headquarters at:
- Hanging garden is in...........
- According to Global Dynamism Index (GDI) the world's most dynamic economy of:
- Which country is also known as the 'Land of Rising Sun'?
- Which country is also known as 'Land of the 'Midnight Sun'?