- Maulna Muhammad Ali Jauhar was buried in?
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid e Azam in the preparation of fourteen points in 1929?
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid-e-Azam in the preparation of his 14 points in 1929?
- Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar had started publishing his famous English newspaper “comrade” in 1911 from:-
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid-e-Azam yo join All India Muslim League?
- Who give the title “Quaid-e-Azam” to Muhammad Ali Jinnah?
- The constitution of All India Muslim League was drafted by a committee in 1907 headed by
- Who was appointed the first secretary of all India Khilafat committee ?
- Maulana Muhammad Ali Johar issued “Hamdard” Urdu newspaper in: