- Maulana Muhammad Ali Johar had started publishing his famous English Newspaper “Comrade” in 1911 from:
- Pakistan’s response to indian aggression on February 27 will be remembered as:___________
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid-e-Azam in the preparation of his 14 points in 1929?
- Maulana Muhammad Ali Johar issued “Hamdard” Urdu newspaper in:
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid-e-Azam yo join All India Muslim League?
- Who give the title “Quaid-e-Azam” to Muhammad Ali Jinnah?
- Who among the following leaders had translated the Lahore Resolution from English to Urdu on 23rd March 1940?
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid e Azam in the preparation of fourteen points in 1929?
- Who among the following leaders had translated the Lahore resolution from English to Urdu on 23rd March 1940?
- The first issue of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad’s newspaper Al-Hilal came out on 13th July.