D. None of these
- The government of India act 1935 was fully enforced on
- Which if the following is known as the Bible of English Constitution?
- Baglihar Dam is constructed in occupied kashmir on river:
- The largest Princely State by area at the time of partition was
- Junejo's government dissolved in
- Student portal
- Congress launched " Quit India Movement " against the British Government in
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- First edition of Asar us Sanadid appeared in
- Syed Ahmed Shaheed was martyred at balakot in
- The faction Ulster unionists want to retain British rule in
- East India Company occupied Punjab in
- Delhi darbar, King and Queen of British India visit, partion of Bengal annulled
- Q#First woman Chief Minister of Occupied Kashmir is____________?
- The British Parliament passed Indian Independence Act on
- The highest battlefield in the world is:
- Sh. Abdullah and CH Ghulam Abbas launched freedom movement in Kashmir which…
- Doctrine of lapse under which adoption of son by rulers in the abscence of their…
- Working boundary is a boundary between
- Working boundry is between ?