D.All of the above
- Parliament of Norway is known as
- “Bundesrat” is the parliament of______.
- Adam’s peak is located in?
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of:
- ” Ariana” is an air line of;
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of :
- The name of Ceylon changed into Sri Lanka in?
- In 1954, USA launched its first atomic submarine, what was its name?
- What was the title of Hazret Khalid Bin Walid ?
- Which of the following country’s parliment is called ‘Cortes’?
- “Order of Rising Sun” is the highest militry award of:
- “Temple Trees” is an official residence of the:
- Adam’s peak is in :
- Maple leaf is the nation emblem of :
- Koh_e_judi is located in?
- The national bird of Pakistan is ?
- Which of the following animals can hear the ultrasonic sound?
- Among the SAARC Countries, the smallest by area and population is:
- The only Hindu state in the world is:
- What is national vegetable of Pakistan?