A) 5 April 1949
B) 8 April 1950
C) 10 April 1951
D) 22 April 1952
- Liaqar Nehru report was signed on
- Quaid e Azam surrendered the most cherished demand of Indian Muslims ” Separate Electorate system ” under the
- Quaid-e-Azam surrendered the most cherished demand of the Indian Muslims “Separate Electorate System” under the:
- The non-cooperation movement wa launched by
- In 1946 who presented poor man’s budget?
- The Nehru report was published on……?
- Nehru Report was setup in ___________?
- Liaqat Nehru Pact was signed on:
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslim
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?