A) 1 March 1970
B) 1 march 1971
C) 1 march 1972
D) 1 march 1973
- Land reforms announced by PPP regime:
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- The Hindu had launched “Swadeshi Movement” (to boycott English made goods) in the wake of:
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- The Hindu had launched ” Swadeshi Movement ” in the wake of
- “Shadow Cabinet” is:
- Which of the following is not defined in the Land Revenue Act of 1967?
- When Gen Ayub Khan resigned from his President ship?
- Minto-Morley Reforms were Introduced In :
- Who is empowered to make rules making records and other matters connected therewith?