C. Sri lanka
- The only Hindu state in the world is:
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of:
- New name of Persia is
- “Bundesrat” is the parliament of______.
- Which is not member of SAARC
- Adam’s peak is located in?
- Three persian gulf Islands, Abu Musa, The Greater and Lesser Tunbs,are disputed between:
- What is called agricultural trend that has greatly increased crop production in…
- The name of Ceylon changed into Sri Lanka in?
- which of following country is located in the Levant region ?
- Gandhara civilization is current located in ?
- Adam’s peak is in :
- Which of the following country is located in the “Levant”region?
- Adam peak is located in ?
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of :
- Koh-e-judi is located in ?
- Among the SAARC Countries, the smallest by area and population is:
- “Dasht-e-Lut” desert is located in:
- Lion is the national emblem of:
- ” Ariana” is an air line of;