- The capital of Saudi Arabia is _________.
- “Temple Trees” is an official residence of the:
- The longest regining morach of the press world is:
- Grand Mosque at Damascus was built by______________?
- Stephen Hawking, author of a brief history of Time celebrated on 08-01-2012 his birthday?
- When Gen Ayub Khan resigned from his President ship?
- For how many years did Nelson Mandel remain in prison ?
- Who holds power of selecting cricket players?
- When Dr. Abdul salam received noble prize?
- Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan did his PH.d from Leaven University of