A) Quaid e Azam
B) Allama Iqbal
C) Abul kalam Azad
- When Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi 1st time?
- Who was the Chief editor of ” Zamindar”?
- Gandhi-Jinnah talks were held in 1944 to discuss the C.R formula prepared by
- Who was the first president of Muslim league?
- Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi for the first time 1916 at
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims to not participate in meatings of all…
- What was the significance of 21st annual session of All India Muslim League?
- Quaid e Azam resigned from.Indian national Congress due to
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- War and peace is written by
- Name the first editor in Chief of the magazine ‘ Tarjuman-ul-Quran’
- The non-cooperation movement wa launched by
- Who conceived the idea of Pakistan?
- Al-Hilal weekly was started by
- Friends Not Masters is written by
- Aab e hayat is written by ?
- Shahnama-i-Islam was written by:
- Shahnama Islam is written by
- The origin of idea of Pakistan is associated with the name of
- Who prepares Pirpur report?