A) Quaid e Azam
B) Allama Iqbal
C) Abul kalam Azad
- India Wins Freedom is written by:
- Who wrote “India Wins Freedom”?
- Quaid e Azam resigned from.Indian national Congress due to
- Quaid-e-Azam resigned from the Indian National Congress due to:
- Working boundary is a boundary between
- Which was the Napoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to St Helena
- What is the literal meaning of Quran?
- Sh. Abdullah and CH Ghulam Abbas launched freedom movement in Kashmir which resulted into first battle for freedom fought in
- In which battle English won and captured lahore?
- Sh. Abdullah and Ch. Ghulam Abbas launched freedom movement in Kashmir which resulted into the for battle for freedom fought in: