- In the provincial elections of 1937, All India Muslim League won largest number of seats in the
- Nimogram is a historical place located in which province?
- Kafir fort is located in the province:
- In the Provincial Elections of 1937, All India Muslim League won largest number of seats in the:
- Harappa is located on the bank of
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslim
- Where is Warsak Dam of Pakistan situated?
- In which province of the Pakistan there is no desert.
- In which of the following districts Mahenjodaro is located?
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?