- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Contours’are lines connection places having ?
- Egyptian city Aswan is famous for:
- Neil Alden Armstrong an American was the first man to set foot on the moon in the year?
- One square foot is equal 144 sq inches and one meter is equal to ?
- The world’s deadliest conflict was?
- SAFTA signed on 6 January 2004 in_______________?
- When Gen Ayub Khan resigned from his President ship?
- The 1st general assembly elections in FATA were held on___________?
- World Olympics 2016 was held at: