- The commander of Muslims army in the Battle of Qadisiya was:
- After the Battle of Yermuk, which was won by the Muslims Khalid bin Waleed(رضي الله عنه) was replaced by the Caliph Umar (رضي الله عنه) from his supreme command. The new Supereme Commander was:
- Which was the Nepoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to St. Helena?
- Which was the Napoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to St Helena
- In which battle English won and captured lahore?
- In which battle English won and later captured Lahore?
- In which battle British forces led by Duke of Wellington defeated French forces led by Napoleon Bonaparte?
- What was the title of Hazret Khalid Bin Walid ?
- Who freed Hazret Muhaj’jah From Hazret Umer ….?
- Who has been titled as the ‘saviour of islam’