- Which international agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- Which International agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty, 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- Under the Indus Water Treaty of 1960 Pakistan has the right to use exclusively the water of_____________?
- Under Indus Water Treaty which rivers were given to India:
- Arbitrator in Indus Basin Treaty:
- The treaty of European union (1992) is also known as:
- Treaty about the fragmentation of Ottoman empire?
- The Indus water treaty was mediated by
- Under Indus Water Treaty the rivers given to Pakistan are:
- Which is longest river in Asia?