A. Abu Jahal
B. Abu Lahab
C. Umayah bin Khalaf
D. Harb bin Umayah
- In the “Sacrilegious wars”, when Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was 20 years of age, Quraish and their allies were lead by __________
- Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) lived in Madina for __________ years.
- How many years Abu Bakr R.A was younger then Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).?
- 32. Allah says, “Wives of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) are mothers of believers” in Surah ________
- Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) initially preached Islam secretly for:
- What was the relation between Prophet Moosa (A.S) and Prophet Haroon (A.S)?
- What was the relation between Prophet Ismail (A.S) and Prophet Ishaq (A.S)?
- What was the relation between Prophet Mossa (A.S) and Prophet Haroon (A.S).?
- To what Prophet the Zabur was revealed by Allah?
- For _______________ years Haleema took care of Prophet (PBUH)?