- Which is the biggest Civil Award of Pakistan?
- Which is the highest military Award of Pakistan.
- At the time of Lucknow pact, Quaid-e-Azam was:
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- Identify the function of IMF:
- Working boundry is between ?
- Parliament of Turkey is known as:
- What do you understand by the term “Kerb” in foreign currency dealings?
- “Order of Rising Sun” is the highest militry award of: