A: Waleed l
B: Muhammad bin Qasim✔
C: Hijjaj bin Yousaf
D: Uqba bin Nafah
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- After Sir Agha Khan, the next president of All India Muslim League was
- Battle between Muhammad Bin Qasim and Raja Dhir was fought in?
- The land of hospitality is____________?
- In the provincial elections of 1937, All India Muslim League won largest number of…
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- ——– is known as the gate way of Islam.
- Which is the biggest province of Pakistan?
- Mohammed bin Qasim attacked Sindh in
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it…
- The Largest Seaport of the Pakistan?
- Where is Warsak Dam of Pakistan situated?
- Sheena is a local language of __________ ?
- Pick out the meaning of Ushr.
- Kafir Fort is located in the province
- Abu Qasim Al zahrawi was the greatest Muslim ;
- Which prophet was put in the fire?
- Name the first Muslim who was appointed as hakam?
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims to not participate in meatings of all…
- Who was the first President of Azad Kashmir?