- Pakistan’s peacekeeper forces served under United Nations for the first time in:
- The largest Princely State by area at the time of partition was
- Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi for the first time 1916 at
- Which Kalimah is recited at the time of Nikah?
- Hazrat __________ proposed Azan for the first time.
- Sylhet District at the time of partition was part of the province of :
- Greenwich, a city of London is famous for
- Pakistan has recently been considered as non Parliament member of United Nations…
- When Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi 1st time?
- The government of Benazir Bhutto was dismissed for the 2nd time on November 5,1996 by
- Which letter is used the most time in Holy Quran?
- Greenwich mean time was established in
- In which battle Musliam Women Practice first time …?
- moon completes its orbit around the earth in _____ days:
- The flag colour of the Holy Prophet was white and __________ at the time of…
- which planet took longest time to go one round arround Sun ?
- Brief history of time is written by
- In how many time zone has the world been divided?
- The ultimate goal of a business is?
- Pakistan’s peacekeeping forces served under United Nations for the first time in: