- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslim
- The first Martial Law in Pakistan was imposed in:
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?
- First Martial Law was imposed in:
- When did Quaid-e-Azam took oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
- For how many times, the word Zakat has been mentioned in the Holy Quran?
- Which is the biggest Civil Award of Pakistan?
- First head of state to visit Pakistan in 1947 was :
- Ghazwa Khyber was fought between:
- Who was the First Martial Law Administrator?