- The first international organization was:
- The only Mosque in the world with six minarets is the Blue Mosque or the Mosque of Sultan Ahmed. It is located in:
- The Arab league was formed in ?
- Which is the oldest organization of world?
- Where was the headquarters of the league of nations situated:
- Head quarter of the African union (AU) is located in :
- The headquarters of the League of Nations (LoN) was at:
- What was Pan-Islam, originated in 1880 in Ottoman Empire?
- SAFTA signed on 6 January 2004 in_______________?
- WMO stands for_________.