D.None of them
- Hazrat Umar(RA) Was killed by a persian prisoner of was, named
- After the Battle of Yermuk, which was won by the Muslims Khalid bin Waleed(رضي الله عنه) was replaced by the Caliph Umar (رضي الله عنه) from his supreme command. The new Supereme Commander was:
- Who was the wife of Hazrat Ibrahim AS and the daughter of the pharaoh of Egypt?
- Who is called Jadd-ul-Anbiya
- To whom Hazrat Abu Bakr R.A commissioned for the compilation of the Holy Quran?
- During the Orthdox Caliphate, who had the longest tenure:
- Who has been titled as Saif Ullah ?
- During the Orthdox Caliphate who had the shortest tenure:
- Hazrat Umar R.A ruled for:
- Hazrat Umar belongs to which family of Quraish?