A. 1st Muharram
B. 2nd Muharram
C. 3rd Muharram
D. 4th Muharram
- After the Battle of Yermuk, which was won by the Muslims Khalid bin Waleed(رضي الله عنه) was replaced by the Caliph Umar (رضي الله عنه) from his supreme command. The new Supereme Commander was:
- Which Sahabi was known as “Brain of Arab”?
- Who was the first Muslims After Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) to preach Islam and invite people towards ALLAH .
- Name the wife of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) who was daughter of Hazrat Umar Farooq (R.A)
- Which prophet was put in the fire?
- After the obligation of Zakat, to whom Prophet Muhammad SAW assigned the duty to collect Zakat, Charity and Juzyah?
- Who divided Quran in thirty Paraas?
- Quran Majeed ko tees paaron mein kis ne taqseem kiya?
- During which Caliph Rashid period, the Muslims fought the first naval war?
- Musalmano ne pehli behri jang kis Khalifa Rashid ke daur mein larri?