A. 618 A.D
B. 619 A.D
C. 620 A.D
D. 621 A.D
- In the 10 th year of Holy Propert’s mission Hazrat Khadija (RA) and Hazrat Abu Talib died, The 10th year of mission is known as:
- Hazrat Khadija died at _______ years age?
- Hazrat…………….. accepted Islam first in Women:
- During the Orthdox Caliphate, who had the longest tenure:
- During the Orthdox Caliphate who had the shortest tenure:
- After the Battle of Yermuk, which was won by the Muslims Khalid bin Waleed(رضي الله عنه) was replaced by the Caliph Umar (رضي الله عنه) from his supreme command. The new Supereme Commander was:
- Who was the first Muslims After Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) to preach Islam and invite people towards ALLAH .
- The first attack on Constantinople was conducted by the Muslims in the reign of:
- Hazrat __________ established Department of Police.
- Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) married Hazrat Khadija (RA) at the age of _____.