- After the Battle of Yermuk, which was won by the Muslims Khalid bin Waleed(رضي الله عنه) was replaced by the Caliph Umar (رضي الله عنه) from his supreme command. The new Supereme Commander was:
- Who was the wife of Hazrat Ibrahim AS and the daughter of the pharaoh of Egypt?
- Hazrat…………….. accepted Islam first in Women:
- The commander of Muslims army in the Battle of Qadisiya was:
- Who is called Jadd-ul-Anbiya
- Which prophet was put in the fire?
- The first attack on Constantinople was conducted by the Muslims in the reign of:
- Which was the Nepoleon’s last battle in which he was captured and exiled to St. Helena?
- When did Hazrat Hamza (RA) embrace Islam?
- In which battle the teeth of Holy Prophet were martyred?