- Who was the wife of Hazrat Ibrahim AS and the daughter of the pharaoh of Egypt?
- Who is called Jadd-ul-Anbiya
- During the Orthdox Caliphate, who had the longest tenure:
- After the Battle of Yermuk, which was won by the Muslims Khalid bin Waleed(رضي الله عنه) was replaced by the Caliph Umar (رضي الله عنه) from his supreme command. The new Supereme Commander was:
- The first attack on Constantinople was conducted by the Muslims in the reign of:
- Holy Prophet Met with_____ on 2nd heaven..?
- Khateeb-ul-Ambia was the title of:
- Hazrat ……… Died first among the sahabah.
- Hazrat Abu Bakar (رضي الله عنه) died in:
- Hazrat Sara RA the wife of Hazrat Ibrahim AS and the mother of Hazrat Ishaq AS was the the sister of Prophet _____