(A) Benazir Bhutto
(B) Nusrat Bhutto
(C) Begum Shahnawaz
(D) Begum Sarfraz
- “Temple Trees” is an official residence of the:
- Who had the shortest tenure as the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- Lahore resolution of 23rd March 1940 was seconded from Sindh Province by
- Who is the first woman Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- Who holds power of selecting cricket players?
- Give the number of goats for which Zakat is compulsory.
- Who wrote the book ” Great Tragedy “?
- Who was first female Shaheed (Woman)…?
- Who had the shortest tenure as the President of Pakistan?
- Bhutto stepped in as president and civil Cmla of Pakistan
- The person who served both as the Governor-General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan was:
- Who was the first Pakistani president?
- First female foreign Minister of Pakistan
- The government of Benazir Bhutto was dismissed for the 2nd time on November 5,1996 by
- Give the name of the First Governor of State Bank of Pakistan:
- Newzeland was the first country in the world to give women the right to vote until
- What the female astronomer Carolina Lucretia Herschel discovered?
- Zulifqar Ali Bhutto’s ________ death anniversy being observed on 4th April 2019:
- Who administrated the oath of prime minister to Liaqat Ali Khan?
- Who was the First Prime Minister of Pakistan?