- First Provincial elections after establishment of Pakistan were held in:
- Which party won the elections of October 1990
- Which party won the elections of October 1990?
- According to the 1973 constitution the President is the titular Head of the State. Who elects the president?
- At the time of Lucknow pact, Quaid-e-Azam was:
- The elections of assemblies were held in October 2002 when the elections of senate were held in
- The first elections in Pakistan were held in
- The government of India act 1935 was fully enforced on
- What was the significance of 21st annual session of All India Muslim League?
- The elections for assemblies were held in October 2002. When the elections for senate were held?