B. Ayub Khan
C. Iskander Mirza✔
D. Zulfikar ali bhutto
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid e Azam in the preparation of fourteen…
- In 1946 who presented poor man's budget?
- India wins freedom is written by
- Who had the shortest tenure as the President of Pakistan?
- Who had the shortest tenure as the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- Suez Canal was nationalized in July 1956 by Egypt’s President Gamal Abdul Nasser.…
- The origin of idea of Pakistan is associated with the name of
- Give the name of the First Governor- General of pakistan.
- The politician who served as both Governor General and Prime Minister of Pakistan…
- Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in:
- When did Quaid-e-Azam took oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
- Quaid-e-Azam was appointed first governor general of pakistan by:
- Which is the highest military Award of Pakistan.
- Which if the following is known as the Bible of English Constitution?
- Was declared Urdu national language of Pakistan in:
- Who give the title “Quaid-e-Azam” to Muhammad Ali Jinnah?
- Who was the first President of Azad Kashmir?
- The person who served both as the Governor-General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan was:
- After Sir Agha Khan, the next president of All India Muslim League was
- Friends Not Masters is written by