A. Ameer Of Kuwait
B. Shah of Iran
C. King of Saudi Arabia
- When did Quaid-e-Azam took oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
- A vassal state is:
- “Temple Trees” is an official residence of the:
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- Opium War was fought between China and _________?
- Which is the biggest Civil Award of Pakistan?
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- What do you understand by the term “Kerb” in foreign currency dealings?
- Baluchistan was given the state of province
- How many times martial law has been Imposed In Pakistan since 1947?