- Farazai movement was started by Haji Shariat Ullah In Bengal in:
- After Shariat Ullah who made the Faraizi Movement strong and popular
- After Shariat Ullah who made the Faraizi Movement strong and popular?
- The Hindu had launched “Swadeshi Movement” (to boycott English made goods) in the wake of:
- The Hindu had launched ” Swadeshi Movement ” in the wake of
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- Which religious scholar tried to eradicate different innovations from the religion
- Non Aligned Movement (NAM) was started in:
- Khilafat movement was started by _________?