A) San Francisco
- Normandy is in?
- Which city is called “Golden city”?
- Salisbury is the old name of
- The worlds famous bridge “Golden Gate” is located in;
- ——– is known as the gate way of Islam.
- “Reuters”is the famous news agency of:
- During the second world war, which of these islands was awarded George Cross?
- The war of roses (1455-1485) in European history is associated with the
- The Bolshevik revolution is associated with
- SCOUT established by
- The game of Hockey orginated from:
- Normandy is in ?
- Name the gate keeper of jahanum :
- Ural Mountain is in ?
- Which countries share the water of Caspian sea?
- Where the Golden River flows?
- what is the name of bill gate’s wife ?
- Ural mountain is in ?
- The world’s oldest surviving monarchy is in
- The foundation stone of sikhlam’s holiest place ” Golden Temple”…