- East Timor was the colony of Portugal before Indonesia’s occupation. When Indonesia captured it?
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- East India Company occupied Punjab in
- East India company occupied Punjab in:
- Working boundary is a boundary between
- Which Bank gave as Rs .80million loan to the Government of pakistan on the request of Quaid -e-Azam when the Reserve Bank of india failed to deliver pakistan’s share?
- What is the fastest flowing river in the world?
- The World’s Longest Rivers By Length
- What is the largest river in the world by volume?
- where is India building kishan ganga dam?