- East India Company was established in:
- East India Company occupied Punjab in
- East India company occupied Punjab in:
- The Hindu had launched ” Swadeshi Movement ” in the wake of
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- “Shadow Cabinet” is:
- The Hindu had launched “Swadeshi Movement” (to boycott English made goods) in the wake of:
- Opium War was fought between China and _________?
- Opium war was fought between China and ?