D. None of these
- East India Company was established in_______.
- East India Company occupied Punjab in
- East India company occupied Punjab in:
- What was Pan-Islam, originated in 1880 in Ottoman Empire?
- A man walks 3km to his East then turns and walks 3km towards North then turns and walks 3km towards west. Indicate correct direction in which he is in relation to his starting point.
- What was Pan-Islam, originated in 1880 in Ottoman empire?
- Which is group of G-4 countries?
- Rand is the currency of ?
- The first international organization was:
- The Earth’s rotation on its axis is from: