D. non of these
- The element present in the largest amount in rocks and minerals is:
- The rarest gas in air is ?
- During the processes of photosynthesis, plants releases the
- Which gas is used in electric bulb
- When Oxygen was discovered ?
- Balloons are filled with
- The rarest gas in air is:
- The gas used to extinguish fire is:
- Horticulture is the:
- Area in a desert where there is sufficient water for plants is called:
- In 1774 oxygen was discovered by;
- Which are the two gases that we exale more than we inhale?
- what is viticulture ?
- The filament of electric bulb is made of:
- Which one of the following greenhouse gases has the greatest warming effect?
- Photosynthesis in plant take place faster in;
- THE ELEMENT COMMON TO ALL ACIDS is:
- Which gas is used in decoration lighting?
- Oxygen was discovered by ?
- The earth is the _____ largest plants of the solar system.