A.Abdur Rehman Khan
D.Khan Abdul Jabar Khan
- Quaid-e-Azam resigned from the Indian National Congress due to:
- Quaid e Azam resigned from.Indian national Congress due to
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- Under which act,the Muslims demand od ‘Separate Electorate’ was first conceded by The British Government?
- What is ‘Scotland Yard’?
- Under Gandhi Irwin Pact March 1931, It was decided that:
- Which kings reign has been he longest in english hystory
- Why muslims observed ‘Day of deliverance ?
- During the British rule the only British king to visit India and hold his Darbar was: