- Doctrine of Lapse under which adoption of son by rulers in the absence of their natural hairs was banned was introduced in Subcontinent:
- Who introduced the principle of Doctrine of Lapse?
- Who introduced “Doctrine of Lapse” in India (1848)?
- Who introduced the principle of doctor in of lapse?
- The largest natural lake in the subcontinent is
- Which king has introduced Land Revenue System in Subcontinent?
- The largest Natural lake in the subcontinent is:
- Rand is the currency of ?
- East India Company occupied Punjab in
- Sir syed Ahmed khan became chief judge in