- Under Indus Water Treaty which rivers were given to India:
- Under Indus Water Treaty the rivers given to Pakistan are:
- Mohanjodaro is located on the bank of
- Harappa is located on the bank of
- On which river will the kalabagh Dam be constracted ?
- On which river the Kalabagh Dam be constructed?
- The #Kabul river merges into_?
- Under the Indus Water Treaty of 1960 Pakistan has the right to use exclusively the water of_____________?
- Sindh sagar doab lies between which river
- Doaba Rachna is loacated between the river Ckenab and River :