A. 6th September✅
B. 11th September
C. 7th September
D. None of these
- Why Muslims observed the ” Day of Deliverance”?
- Baktar Shikan missile system is ?
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- Under Gandhi Irwin Pact March 1931, It was decided that:
- Working boundary is a boundary between
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- Who is the current Chairman of Joint Chief of staff Committee of Pakistan’s Defence Forces?
- World Civil Defense Day is observed annually every year on:
- Zulifqar Ali Bhutto’s ________ death anniversy being observed on 4th April 2019:
- Kashmir black day is observed on: