A. Speed of light
B. intensity of sound
C. intensity of heat
D. Non of these
- Printers and monitors are common forms of:
- “Dosimeter” is a device used to measure:
- A mobile phone sends and receives messages through
- “Kwacha” is the currency unit of:
- wheel is the symbol of ?
- An ordinary mobile phone communicates by using:
- CPU stands for:
- An ordinary mobile phone communicates by using ?
- A body is in equilibrium when
- Photosynthesis in plant take place faster in;
- The element requie for changing sun light into power energy ?
- When sun light and white light passed through prism, it splits into how many…
- Pick out the Surah of the Holy Quran which throws light on Barzak.
- A rocket need the speed of ______ to escape from earth ?
- Which of the following animals can hear the ultrasonic sound?
- Wheel is a symbol of:
- One unit of electricity is exactly equal to
- Decibel is a unit uses for:
- Acoustics is the study of ?
- Data processing is also known as: