(A) Jordan and Sudan
(B) Jordan and Israel✅
(C) Turkey and UAE
(D) UAE and Egypt
- Where would you find the Galilee sea?
- WAFA is the news agency of which country?
- Which country has oldest anthem of world?
- Number of child labour in developing countries ?
- "Easy Jet" is the airline of:
- Koh_e_judi is located in?
- Alexandria is the major seaport of:
- What does mean by Israel?
- First nuclear power plant in Pakistan was set up with the help of
- Which continent has the highest number of countries?
- How many countries share their border with India?
- “Tegel is the international airport of ?
- Which one of the following countries expelled the Palestine liberation…
- Where is famous “Natural Bridge” located?
- Which of the following countries introduced paper curreny in the world?
- Which Country has no River?
- " Ariana" is an air line of;
- MOSAD is a secret agency of
- Babylon is the famous city of:
- DST is the secret agency of: