- Chachnama was originally written in
- In how many parts, Quran is divided ?
- Kahuta laboratories were established in
- When did Pakistan become member of CENTO
- The earth’s rotation on its axis is from West to East. Mention the shortest…
- The name of Ceylon changed into Sri Lanka in?
- the name of ceyion changed into sirilanlka in ?
- When was the second Islamic Summit Conference held in Lahore?
- Afghanistan gained its independence in 1921 under the leadership of
- Hardware is best described as:
- During the second world war, which of these islands was awarded George Cross?
- Homer was the greatest poet of the language namely
- Following the third Afghan war, Afghanistan gained its independence in :
- According to the government act of inida 1935, india had been divided into____provinces
- Which international agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- Communist Manifesto was originally published in which language?
- Communist Manifesto was published in ?
- ASEAN was formed in:
- Pakistan declared as Islamic Republic on……?
- In how many time zone has the world been divided?